Menu Close

She Shed – A Customized
ABCO Storage Shed

ABCO Sheds are very customizable.  Many people use them for storage, but we also have many customers that use them for tiny houses, man caves, offices, she sheds, and even their play houses.  In this instance, Mr. and Mrs. Bronston purchased this building to use as a studio/study for Mrs. Bronston.  They finished it out beautifully with insulation, drywall and nice carpeting.  It even has recessed lighting and  a chandelier.  The 12×14 lofted barn style fits perfectly in between two walls and is absolutely gorgeous inside. Electricity is supplied to the building to power the lighting, the small AC/heating unit and other outlets.

Options included with this building are extra 2×3 windows, a custom cut-out for the air conditioning unit and a 36″ metal door.  Please refer to the Options tab on the website to view all of ABCO’s customized options along with pricing.  The building also comes with 2 overhead lofts that are 5′ long and 3.5′ high.  The lofts will be used for decorations and possibly extra storage. Color is Cedar urethane siding, brown trim with a brown metal roof.  Buildings are constructed of DuraTemp siding, 2×6 pressure treated floor joists-16″ on center, 4″x6″ pressure treated skids, 2×4 studs spaced 16″ on center (perfect for insulating and drywall) with a double stud at the seams of the siding and a durable all metal roof.  The outside materials including the underneath have a lifetime warranty on decay and 20 year on termites.  The metal has a 30 year warranty and all buildings come with a rock-solid 5-year warranty on workmanship and materials. 

This size of building is exempt from permitting requirements for the building itself.  Any size under 10×20 or 200 square feet (sf) does not require a building permit.  Sizes over 200 sf do require a building permit from either the City or the County, depending on the jurisdiction of the property.  Other factors that need to be checked are the zoning requirements, local cc&rs for various subdivisions, and whether or not the area is in a floodplain.  To find out more about the permitting requirements, please contact your local officials at the City of Tucson Planning and Development Services and the Pima County Development Services.   Read more about the permitting requirements: